- To receive the current Aphasia SA newsletter
- Subsidised social events
- Opportunities to receive grants from Aphasia SA to attend conferences interstate
- Committee positions available to members
- Membership fees ensure social and educational events can be run throughout the year.
Aphasia SA is a not-for-profit association. All activities are funded through fundraisers, grants and membership fees.
All our personnel are volunteers. Our work involves:
- Raising awareness of aphasia
- Providing information on aphasia for people with aphasia and their families
- Running social and educational events
- Supporting those living with aphasia and helping people meet others in the same situation
- Publishing four newsletters per year
- Supporting Aphasia SA Groups